Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Luminaries and more...

Aren't these just to cute!!!
 Imagine how cool they will be with the lights off and the glow of the candle showing through them!!! 
I created these with the new CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge. They are my variations of the ones that are in the 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book (on page 17)
Fall is my favorite time of year, the colors are so rich and I LOVE the changing colors of the leaves. That has to be one of the hardest parts of living here in Florida...we really don't get much of a fall. I guess that is why this time of year my projects tend to revolve around the yellows, browns, reds and oranges (even my summer one blends right in with the others). Next on my agenda is to try a winter one...other then the one with the sunflowers that I already agreed to make for someone (love you sis!)



I wanted to share some other projects I have been working on as well...just a few quick pictures for now...I will share more info on them later (it's late and I need to get some sleep...I was just so excited that I was able to create today)
















These are the Create-n-Take projects we will be doing at my Open House this weekend.




These are the gifts that my guests are going to recieve...using the August SOTM

And lastly...this is part of my new obsession...I found that I CRAZY about making flowers-they are soooo much fun. My husband is laughing at me because I don't even wear them :)


Like I said...sleep is calling so I will share the details later! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful night :)

Sweet Dreams,
Rema

No comments :

Post a Comment