Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Chocolate...Cotton Candy...and Champagne...ooohhhh yummy!!!!

Did I get your attention??? I know I'm drooling with anticipation :)

There is still time to be able to get this DELICIOUS Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) set "A Chocolate Affair" for FREE!!! That's right...you heard me...Chocolate and Free in the same sentence-how can you pass this up?!?!

Here are a few cards that I just "whipped up" with the ingredients mentioned above...



This one I scored the Chocolate card stock to make it look like a candy bar and then wrapped it in aluminum foil, I tore the "wrapper" and tried to cut the corner to make it look like someone had taken a big 'ole bite out of it. In case it's hard to see the inside of the card says "Chocolate Understands" - isn't that the truth...it sure doesn't judge if you've had a hard day and just need some comfort :)


For this card I used the new Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 Idea/Pattern book. There are some AMAZING ideas in this...for scrapbookers and for cardmakers alike! I just randomly stamped the candies on Champagne cardstock to make the background paper and then colored in a few with the Cotton Candy Alcohol Markers and cut them out to add some dimension.

If you are interested in getting this stamp set for FREE here is the information and the link to my website...don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions at all!!!


August is an especially sweet time to shop — when you place an order of $50 or more during August, you’ll receive the August Stamp of the Month set, A Chocolate Affair, FREE! This D-size stamp set with a retail value of $17.95 includes 16 images and sentiments that will have your friends salivating over your chocolatey layouts and cards. Make every project a treat with this must-have set.

No comments :

Post a Comment