Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family-Thinking of you card...using Mojo Mondays sketch #307

This is my interpretation of the Mojo Monday sketch #307.
I wanted to make a card featuring the CTMH September Stamp of the Month "Poster Tidings" and I have to say...I had a hard time as it is not one of my favorite stamp sets. This sketch was great because I figured I could just highlight a portion of the stamp set with some autumn colored paper (I LOVE the Huntington paper)

I covered over a few of the words above and below "Family" because they didn't go with the card at all, but I left the pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies...cause honestly when it comes to fall and family...those are some of the comforts from home :) The picture doesn't show it very well but I used the beautiful Bronze Shimmer Trim-it already has the adhesive on it...so easy to use!!!

  I used 3D Foam Tape to give some dimension and I also curled the tips of the banners for the same reason. The shape is cut from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The "bling" is from the Small Sparkle Flourishes.


The inside of the card and a view of the stamp sets that were used.

Thanks for looking and if you are interested in any of the supplies used for this card you can just click on the name of the product and it will take you to my website or you can just go to www.dragonflycre8tions.ctmh.com. 


1 comment :

  1. I love what you did with this stamp. I agree...not one of my faves, but you made it work. Fell in love with the Huntinton, too.

    ReplyDelete