Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Here's a little teaser...new things coming in August!!!

So at the end of June I went to the annual convention and I just wanted to share some new items from the upcoming Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book! It is a beautiful book and I am so excited to be able to share all of the new goodies with you-but that will have to wait until August 1st. In the mean time I want to share just a few teasers with you. 

One of the new innovative products that I am "teasing" you with is from the new Base and Bling collection. These items are such a fun and creative way to use and wear...yes you heard right...wear the Close To My Heart products that you know and love!!! Here is a sample necklace that we made at the Convention...this is the kit that is offered for an great price and it comes with instructions on how to make it. There is so much potential with this product line and I will share more with you when the Idea Book goes live!
 The other new item that I am super excited about is the new Cricut Artbooking Bundle! This cartridge is absolutely STUNNING and so necessary for any scrapbooker! The sizes are "linked" so that any image that you select (background, title, embellishment, etc) will all be cut at the perfect size for your page...no more guessing what size you need and wasting paper attempting to get it right!
As with the other Close To My Heart cartridges bundles, you get the Cartridge, 3 sets of stamps and 3 sheets of dimensional elements-all for just $99.00. 
This is not available to customers until August 1st....but....I can tell you a great way to get it early and even save 22%...are you ready for this amazing deal...all you have to do is sign up to be a consultant! Even if you only scrapbook or craft as a hobby and are not interested in selling Close To My Heart (which honestly-the quality of the product sells itself), this is a deal you can't pass up! You can go HERE to sign up, the Essentials Consultant kit is only $49.00 and you receive about $155.00 worth of product.  After you sign up you will be able to purchase the Cartridge Bundle (as well as anything else from the new Idea Book) at a 22% discount. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all! 
Email me at dragonflycre8tions@yahoo.com or call me at 321-443-3598

Thanks for looking and be sure to subscribe to my blog for more teasers and creative projects!
Rema


No comments :

Post a Comment