Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

New Consultant Kit Available!

I am so excited about this new Consultant Kit...the Workshop On The Go (WOTG) is one of my FAVORITE paper packs in the new Idea Book. "Laughing Lola" is absolutely gorgeous!!!  This kit is such an amazing deal-it is only $49.00 for the Essential Kit (focuses on the product-not the business supplies so it is great for the hobbyist who just wants a discount on some incredible products.) The retail value is approximately $155.00! If you are interested in signing up you can click here for more information and to sign up. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!!


Includes a Read Me First Letter, Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3),
Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5),
Customer Order Forms (qty. 5),
Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471),
Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125),
Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (W2026),
Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C),
Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065),
Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037),
Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036),
Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105),
Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190),
My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556),
My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563),
My Acrylix®Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551), and
3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006).
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)

Again...feel free to contact me if you have any questions...either through here by leaving me a comment or you can email me at dragonflycre8tions@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!
Rema

No comments :

Post a Comment