Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I can't believe how long it's been!

Time sure flies by waaaay to fast! Also...I am not so good at keeping up with all this techy stuff! I could come up with a lot of other excuses but what good will that do! LOL
One of my goals (not a new years resolution-those are just meant to be broken) is to do a better job of posting on here. I love creating and I really do want to share that love with others!
Today I wanted to share a card I made with the January SOTM - "Little Reminder". When I first saw this stamp set I didn't think that I would use it...boy was I wrong...it has A LOT of potential!!! I have had so much fun playing with these stamps...it is a definite must have!
You will also be getting a preview of one of our new paper packets from our AWESOME new Spring/Summer Idea Book. There are so many amazing new items (papers, stamps, embellishments, My Creations items...the list goes on and on) that it is hard to pick my favorites. I do have to admit that the Pemberly is full of such beautiful colors and flowers...I LOVE IT!!!
The picture does not do this card justice...I had to take it with my phone and the room was dark...I will take a better one when I get my camera back. This is all done with the Pemberly paper...I made the Rosette with a 1-1/2" strip of paper and scored it ever 1/4". I stamped the Little Reminders stamps onto the same patterned paper that is on the top of the card using Outdoor Denim ink. I would NEVER have thought to stamp on patterned paper if it wasn't for our new Idea Book...I love that you can teach an old dog new tricks!!! It comes out wonderful and gives the card such a rich look!

For the inside of the card I used the sentiment from "Hooray Bouquet".
Thank you for looking and I promise to do a much better job of sharing and posting! Have a WONDERFUL and CREATIVE day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment