Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderland Paper

I live in Florida and the chances of me seeing snow here...I'd pretty much say it's not gonna happen! But I adore the Wonderland Paper...I am a sucker for the blue and brown combination. I was so excited when I was looking through my pictures and the colors my sister and niece had on were a perfect match for this :) I added the Tulip card stock because it was the closest color I had to match the clowns nose we are all wearing.  I didn't do any stamping on the layout...I am a newer Consultant for CTMH and am just working with what supplies I have been able to acquire thus far...I will probably go back and "bling it up" later, but for now I am pretty happy with the way it turned out!
I do have to say though...my sisters and niece may not be so happy when they see that I have posted these pictures online! LOL


Supplies Used:
Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Colonial White and Tulip Cardstock
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

1 comment :

  1. Love the layout and I love the color combo! By the way, I want to follow you, but it's not turned on or something, as there is not "join" button.

    ReplyDelete