Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Magic-Juggling Act

I LOVE the Magic Book by Jeanette Lynton...there are so many possibilities in this book and the layouts work great for anyone from a beginner to someone who has been scrapbooking for years! For this layout I used the "Juggling Act" design and chaged it up a bit by adding an Accordion Booklet on the right side. I have never done many interactive things with my scrapbooking so I was a bit nervous at first...but let me tell you...the directions in the book make it super easy!!!
As you can tell I am totally in love with the Sonoma paper packet because this is yet another project with it (I know...I need to try some new things and I have just ordered some of the other papers...until I get them though...just bear with me)! I stamped the small flower from My Acrylix Love Life on the title letters and on the jounaling spot...it was the closest stamp that I could find to match the Krumkake (which by the way...if you've never tried it-don't let the name scare you! It is YUMMY).




For this project I used:
Sonoma Level 2 Paper Packet
Pansy Purple, Colonial White, and Olive Cardstock
Chocolate Exclusives Ink Pad
Chocolate Waxy Flax
Basic Assortment Buttons
Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon and Cocoa Collection Designer Ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy (for the tag)

1 comment :