Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank You...

The challenge over at Heart 2 Heart this week is to go Au Naturale...I chose to go with the natural colors.


I used the Stitch Guide (diamond shape) to create the border above and below the thank you. I saw the card that Jen created over at Freshly Made Sketches and fell in love with the look! The stamp is "A True Thank You"

I also created my card based off of this sketch...

I hope you enjoy the card and please go over to the following blogs to check out the other talented creations!!!


6 comments :

  1. Rema -

    Great use of the new stitching tool! Love the twine you added to frame your sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige! I was glad to finally have the "courage" to break out the stitching tool...I love new things...but get nervous about using them the first time :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh! That stitching is awesome! WHat a great Thank You card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how easy the CTMH Stitching Guide makes it!!! (I couldn't make a straight line on my own...lol)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the piercing and LOVE that twine. The natural colors are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the twine too! There is so much that you can do with it!!!

      Delete