Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

"Thank You" Mojo Monday 310

Sometimes it is so hard for me to find the inspiration that I need to craft because I tend to over think the details. That is why this weeks Mojo Monday sketch is so perfect! 


I have been wanting to use the new "Flowering Thanks" stamp from Jeannette's stamp archive and I paired it with the Chantilly paper and fabric. For the ruffle I just hot glued the fabric to a scrap piece of paper (just in case I made a mistake or didn't like it enough for the card) and gathered it up as I went along the strip.


I also used the 3-D Foam Tape to give the stamped image some dimension and the Edge Distresser on the edges of the papers.


All of the items used are from the current Close To My Heart Idea Book...if you are interested in the products you can just click on the items listed below the picture and it will take you directly to my website.




2 comments :

  1. love the ruffle on your card! LOve your take on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! I had fun playing with the fabric for the ruffle!

      Delete