Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stampaganza Mystery Hostess online party


Hey all you Scrapbookers and Stampers...be sure to check out my "Stampaganza" party going on now through the 25th of this month!
All of our stamp sets are on sale...buy 2 get 1 for free for the month of June!!! What a great deal, right!!! And to make it even sweeter...I am doing a "Mystery Hostess" party. This means that EVERYONE that makes a purchase through my website between now and June 25th ...will be entered to recieve the hostess gifts from this party. So far there is already $150 in sales, which means that there is at least $25.00 of FREE product for whoever's name is drawn!!!
All you have to do is go to my website and click on the link for the "Stampaganza Mystery Hostess" party.
My website is www.ctmh.com/dragonflycre8tions
Feel free to call or message me if you have any questions...happy shopping and be sure to tell all of your friends and family also!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment